Sunday, September 17, there will be regular youth for CYF (high school) and Chi Rho (middle school) from 6:00-7:30pm in the Youth Lounge.
Youth Handbe… hoir… Youth Choir…
Sunday, September 17, from 9:45-10:30am, Youth Choir will practice. They will perform on Sunday, September 24 for both services.
Flamingos Are On The Move…
If you don’t want to get caught with a flamboyant flock of fowl on your front yard, buy your insurance today for $50! Buying insurance gives you one relocation by our Flamingo Extermination Experts to the yard of your choice! If these pretty-in-pink birds make it into your yard, for a small donation, our Flamingo Extermination Experts will also relocate them to the yard of your choice. All proceeds go to Youth Missions, the YES scholarship fund, and the Bundy Scholarship. Act now! Come October they will fly south for the winter!
Middle and High School Fall Retreats…
It’s time to register for the CYF (high school) and Chi Rho (middle school) Fall Retreats!
- Friday, September 29, CYF will travel to Camp Caroline for Fall Retreat. The church van will leave at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and return by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 1. You may even recognize our keynoter, Rev. Catherine Campbell!
- Friday, October 6, Chi Rho will travel to Camp Caroline for Fall Retreat. The church van will leave at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and return by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 8. You may recognize that keynoter too: Beth Morris!
- The cost for both retreats is $90 ($75 for RCYW).
- September 17, 24: Youth Choir
- September 17: Regular Youth for CYF and Chi Rho
- September 24: Regular Youth for CYF and Chi Rho (CYF going to Saint Saviour’s)
- September 29-October 1 : CYF Fall Retreat Caroline)
- October 1: Regular Youth for Chi Rho
- October 6-8: Chi Rho Fall Retreat (Camp Caroline)
- October 8: Regular Youth for CYF and JYF
- October 13-15: All Church Retreat (Christmount)
- October 22: Crop Walk (NC State)
- October 29: Youth Group for CYF and Chi Rho at Saint Paul’s