- Sunday, October 2, there will be Regular Youth (6:00-7:30pm) for CYF and JYF; there will be no Chi Rho (middle school).
- Parents, please remember there is no snack supper, but there will be a few minutes at the beginning of youth for finishing up brown bag dinners.
- There will be Hillyer Hoopster practice this week at 5:45pm!
Summer 2017 Mission Trips…
- Sign ups for our Summer 2017 Mission Trips are ongoing. Bring your $50 deposit to secure your spot.
- Our middle school youth will travel to Lexington, Kentucky to join Maxwell Presbyterian for their Mission Immersion Project June 10-16, 2017. (For those of you with a high schooler at home, yes, this is the same week as CYF Conference at Camp Caroline… plan your romantic getaway accordingly!) The total cost will be $150 and is first come, first serve for the 12 remaining spots.
- After a conversation with Appalachia Service Project, we tentatively have July 23-29, 2017** for our high school mission trip to… where they send us. I do promise to send you to a site with air conditioning in your sleeping quarters this year! The total cost for the trip is $150 and 8 youth spots are first come, first serve. **If the date changes, deposits will be refundable**
Youth Health Form…
- Parents, in order for your youth to participate in Youth this year, you will need to fill out a health form for each family. Forms are available here and also in the boxes outside of the Youth Lounge.
- If your insurance card information has changed since camp, please provide a copy of your youth’s insurance card. You can contact Catherine for more information and with questions.
Middle School Fall Retreat…
Friday, September 30, Chi Rho will travel to Camp Caroline. The church van will leave at 4:00 pm (arrive early) on Friday and return by 2:00 pm on Sunday, October 2. Please send money for dinner on the way there and lunch on the way home.