- Sunday, September 18, there will be Regular Youth (6:00-7:30pm). Parents, please remember there is no snack supper, but there will be a few minutes at the beginning of youth for finishing up brown bag dinners.
- Youth interested in joining our Hillyer Hoopster basketball team can come to the church at 5:45pm to shoot around with Coach Trent.
- We will kick off our new theme for this year: “What’s on Your Bucket List?” We will enjoy new opportunities for music, fellowship, and study.
- Sign ups for our Summer 2017 Mission Trips will open on Sunday night. Bring your $50 deposit to secure your spot. Dates and locations will come via email on Thursday, September 15.
Youth Health Form…
- Parents, in order for your youth to participate in Youth this year, you will need to fill out a health form for each family. Forms are available here and also in the boxes outside of the Youth Lounge.
- If your insurance card information has changed since camp, please provide a copy of your youth’s insurance card. You can contact Catherine for more information and with questions.
High School & Middle School Fall Retreats…
The registration deadline for CYF (high school) and Chi Rho (middle school) Fall Retreats has passed, but contact Catherine ASAP if your youth still wants to attend!
Friday, September 23, CYF will travel to Camp Caroline. The church van will leave at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and return by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 25. You may even recognize our keynoter, Tom Gillaspy!
Friday, September 30, Chi Rho will travel to Camp Caroline. The church van will leave at 4:00 p.m. on Friday and return by 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 2. Casey Perry will be keynoting! The cost is $90 ($75 for RCYW).