- Sunday, March 22, there will be NO Regular Youth due to Spring Break!
- Sunday, March 29, there will be NO Regular Youth due to Palm Sunday! BUT, during Sunday School that morning, Chi Rho and CYF will be hiding Easter Eggs. Everyone is invited to enjoy the church-wide Palm Sunday Luncheon and Easter Egg Hunt at 12:00pm.
- Wednesday, April 1, if you are a Senior, the application for the David J. Bundy Memorial Youth Scholarship is due! The scholarship is $1,250 each year for 4 years. You can read more about the scholarship history and requirements here.
- Thursday, April 2, join us at 7:00pm for our Maundy Thursday Service.
- Sunday, April 5, there will be NO Regular Youth due to Easter!
- Please join us at 9:00am for the Baptism Service and 11:00am for Easter Worship.
- Sunday, April 12, there will be Regular Youth (Hillyer Live at 4:15pm, Snack Supper at 6:00pm, and Youth at 6:30pm). To celebrate the return of Youth, and (hopefully) warm weather, we will venture to Fred Fletcher Park at 6:00pm for Snack Supper, our lesson, and games!
- Sunday, April 19, there will be Regular Youth (Hillyer Live at 4:15pm, Snack Supper at 6:00pm, and Youth at 6:30pm).
- Sunday, April 26, there will be Regular Youth (Hillyer Live at 4:15pm, Snack Supper at 6:00pm, and Youth at 6:30pm).
- Sunday, May 3, there will be our FINAL Regular Youth till Fall (Hillyer Live at 4:15pm, Snack Supper at 6:00pm, and Youth at 6:30pm)!!!
- Click here to access the Snack Supper Sign-up Genius! Please take a look to remember what you signed up for or to sign-up for a slot. Do not forget to call Ms. Polly by the Wednesday night before your supper night. Contact Susan Gray for questions.
- Summer Camp Registration will continue without penalty from now until May 15. Please join the other 23 youth who registered early so that we can coordinate transportation!!
- There are 4 spots open on the Chi Rho AYM Mission Trip to Asheville this summer, June 21-26. Cost is $150 with a $50 deposit due up front. Please contact Catherine or Donna Moore ASAP to attend!
- There are 2 spots open on the CYF ASP Mission Trip to Tennessee this summer, July 5-11. Cost is $150 with a $50 deposit due up front. Please contact Catherine or Donna Moore ASAP to attend.
- Monday-Thursday, June 29- July 2, this year’s Vacation Bible School theme is “Abundance Orchard: Where Faith Grows and Hungry People are Fed”. This year’s VBS will be held in the mornings. The curriculum, sponsored by the Society of St. Andrew, focuses on the ways that Jesus calls us to feed the hungry. We will soon have registration materials available and we are already looking for volunteers. If you can help, contact Amanda Jones or Beth Kutsch.
- Thursday, July 16, there will be an All-Church Durham Bulls Game Outing! Last summer was so much fun, we hope you will plan to join us again! Tickets are $10 and in the shade! The game starts at 7:00pm and your ticket(s) will be located at Will Call. RSVP here.