Hillyer Youth News, May 1, 2014
1 Timothy 4:12
LOL (Live Out Loud)
Hi Hillyer Youth and Parents! See what’s happening in our church family!
Highlights for the Week…
- Hillyer Live and Youth Groups will meet this Sunday. See you there and bring a friend!
- At youth group this week, CYF will be participating in a service hour with Catherine. Chi Rho and JYF will finish up their last lesson of the year from the Grow Curriculum.
- This is the last youth group of the year. The previously scheduled youth group on May 18th for JYF and Chi Rho has been cancelled due to the Community Chorus concert.
- Seniors, it’s about that time. I need copies of your senior pictures as soon as you can get them to me. Also, I want to know your plans for the future. What are you doing after high school?
- Don’t forget to sign up for camp. You can download the registration form here. The deadline for registration is May 25th. Get your forms turned in ASAP.
- May 18th is Senior Sunday. We will honor all of our graduating seniors. All seniors and their families are invited to attend the Senior Luncheon at the home of Steve and Donna Moore on May 18th at 1:00. More information to follow!
Youth This Week…
9:45 AM: JOY and GROW Sunday School
4:15-6:00: Hillyer Live Come praise God through the arts! We have handbells, handchimes, theater, and choir! Check the calendar page for the schedule. Everyone is welcome! No previous experience required. These groups will perform throughout the year.
6:00: Snack Supper Come to the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 for a great meal and time with your friends. The cost is $3 a person with a $10 family max.
6:30 – 7:30: Youth Group
May 4: Youth Group – May the Fourth Be With You
May 11: No Youth Group for Mother’s Day
May 18: Senior Sunday, No Youth Group
May 18: Senior Luncheon at Steve and Donna Moore’s House
May 25: No Youth Group for Memorial Day
June 1: End of the Year Parties (TBD)