Hillyer Youth News, April 24, 2014
1 Timothy 4:12
LOL (Live Out Loud)
Hi Hillyer Youth and Parents! See what’s happening in our church family!
Highlights for the Week…
- Hillyer Live and Youth Groups are back this Sunday! And our brand new Associate Minister will be joining us. Come meet Catherine and have an awesome time! Bring a friend or 17!
- Regional Assembly starts on Friday. If you are attending, have an awesome time! It’s in Raleigh at the North Raleigh Hilton! For more information, check out the region’s website.
- Seniors, it’s about that time. I need copies of your senior pictures as soon as you can get them to me. Also, I want to know your plans for the future. What are you doing after high school?
- Don’t forget to sign up for camp. You can download the registration form here.
- We have a few more spots open for the CYF Mission Trip. Sign up now if you want to attend! We will be leaving on July 20 for Chavis, Kentucky and returning on July 26. Total cost for the trip is $175.00. If you are interested in participating, please turn in a $75.00 deposit as soon as possible. If you have any questions, contact Lynne McHaney.
- Parents…Caroline and Luke need volunteers to help out with the Nursery, Preschool, and Children’s Church on May 11th, May 18th, June 1st, June 8th, and June 22nd. If you are free to volunteer one Sunday in April, May, and June, please sign up online (http://www.signupgenius.com/?go=s.signup&useFullSite=true&URLID=30E044BABAD2DA02-childrens5) or email Luke (Lhmiles2@gmail.com).
Youth This Week…
9:45 AM: JOY and GROW Sunday School
4:15-6:00: Hillyer Live Come praise God through the arts! We have handbells, handchimes, theater, and choir! Check the calendar page for the schedule. Everyone is welcome! No previous experience required. These groups will perform throughout the year.
6:00: Snack Supper Come to the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 for a great meal and time with your friends. The cost is $3 a person with a $10 family max.
6:30 – 7:30: Youth Group
April 25 – 27: Regional Assembly
April 27: Youth Group
May 4: Youth Group – May the Fourth Be With You
May 11: No Youth Group for Mother’s Day
May 18: Senior Sunday, Youth Group, No CYF
May 25: No Youth Group for Memorial Day
June 1: End of the Year Parties