Hillyer Youth News, December 26, 2013
1 Timothy 4:12
LOL (Live Out Loud)
Hi Hillyer Youth and Parents! See what’s happening in our church family!
Highlights for the Week…
- Enjoy the Christmas Season and Happy New Years! See you in 2014!
- The first Youth Group Meeting of 2014 is January 12th. See you then!
- In January, all youth groups will be participating in a vocational lesson each Sunday at youth group. Please join us each Sunday in January to hear the stories of members from Hillyer.
- Every family is asked to host Snack Supper once during the year. If you haven’t signed up yet you can do it now (http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C49A8AB2CABF94-sunday). We need a few more volunteers to help us cover the Spring. You can also contact Susan Gray (email@example.com) if you would prefer. If you are have already cooked once, consider teaming up with another family in the Spring.
- Parents…Caroline and I need volunteers to help out with the Nursery, Preschool, and Children’s Church and we have already started planning for January, February, and March. If you are free to volunteer one Sunday in the 1st quarter of 2014, please sign up online (http://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=s.signup&urlid=30E044BABAD2DA02-childrens4) or email Luke (Lhmiles2@gmail.com).
Youth This Week…
9:45 AM: JOY and GROW Sunday School All JYF youth head to the third floor for JOY Sunday School! JOY will be studying Christmas this month. All Chi Rho-CYF youth head to the CYF room! See you then!
January 12: First Youth Group of 2014
January 19 – 20: CYF MLK Service Lock In
January 31 – February 2: Midwinter Retreat at Camp Caroline
February 2: Super Bowl Parties
February 28 – March 2: Chi Rho Spring Retreat
Connect with God…
This week, to connect to God, subscribe to an online devotional. Here are a few options that come to my email each morning:
Remember you are deeply loved by God and called to share that love with the world around you!