Hillyer Youth News, September 19, 2013
1 Timothy 4:12
LOL (Live Out Loud)
Hi Hillyer Youth and Parents! I hope you had a God-filled week! I hope you are excited for youth groups this week! We have a great team in place to make this a great year! Come join us!
Highlights for this week…
- Hillyer Live starts at 4:15-6:00…come try singing and ringing as a way to praise God
- Chi Rho and Fall Retreat forms are due to the church office by September 20th. We have 20 people signed up and are looking for more. The cost is $70 but if you register after September 20th you have to pay $80.
- This week is MISSION Sunday at Youth Groups. JYF will be making Will-Be-Fed bags. Chi Rho will be helping out at Love Wins. CYF will go to St. Savior’s to help with the Diaper Train. This is our chance to give back to our local community! Thanks for the way you love the people of Raleigh!
- Every family is asked to host Snack Supper once during the year. If you haven’t signed up yet you can do it now http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C49A8AB2CABF94-sunday. You can also contact Susan Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would prefer.
Remember you are deeply loved by God and called to share that love with the world around you!
Youth This Week…
9:45 AM: JOY and GROW Sunday School
All JYF youth head to the third floor for JOY Sunday School! All Chi Rho-CYF youth head to the CYF room! See you then!
4:15-6:00: Hillyer Live Come praise God through the arts! We have handbells, handchimes, theater, and choir! Check the Calendar page for the schedule. Everyone is welcome! No previous experience required. These groups will perform throughout the year.
6:00: Snack Supper This week the Buckey’s are bringing dinner! Come to the Fellowship Hall at 6:00 for a great meal and time with your friends. The cost is $3 a person with a $10 family max.
- Sept. 27 – 29: Chi Rho and CYF Retreat (download the registration form)
- September 29: Only JYF will meet (no Hillyer Live)
- October 11 – 13: All Church Retreat
Connect with God…
This week, to connect to God, trying giving someone a hug to show your love for them. A hug goes a long way to let someone know they are special and feel loved! Live your love out loud!