- Sunday, October 30, there will be Regular Youth (6:00-7:30pm).
Please take a moment to look over this updated Fall Calendar which includes our Youth Music practices:
Summer 2017 Mission Trips…
- Sign ups for our Summer 2017 Mission Trips are ongoing. Bring your $50 deposit to secure your spot.
- Our middle school youth will travel to Lexington, Kentucky to join Maxwell Presbyterian for their Mission Immersion Project June 10-16, 2017. I tried to honor parents’ request to not have the Chi Rho (middle school) mission trip back-to-back with a camp week. Well, Camp Caroline changed their calendar and I finally got the camp dates from Christmount, and we’ve double booked. Our Chi Rho mission trip is scheduled the same week as Jr./Jr. High Camp at Christmount. So, I need your feedback, especially you folks who have already submitted your $50 deposit. Please fill out the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N8NXMM2 ASAP. The total cost will be $150 and is first come, first serve.
- Our high school youth will travel to Chavies, Kentucky to join Appalachia Service Project July 23-29, 2017! The total cost for the trip is $150 and is first come, first serve.
Youth Health Form…
- Parents, in order for your youth to continue to participate in Youth this year, you will need to fill out a health form for each family. Forms are available here and also in the boxes outside of the Youth Lounge.
- If your insurance card information has changed since camp, please provide a copy of your youth’s insurance card. You can contact Catherine for more information and with questions.