- Saturday, January 14, our Hillyer Hoopsters play at 4:00pm at First Presbyterian! Come cheer on the team!
- Sunday, January 15, there will be no regular Youth, but middle and high school youth should arrive at 6:00pm for the No Room in the Inn Justice Lock-in. Wear warm clothes!
- Every MLK weekend, our youth sleep at the church and delve into how a social justice issue and our faith connect. This year we are focusing on experiencing and understanding homelessness. Also, this year, we are opening the event to adults! Everyone ages 12 and up are invited to take a walk in someone else’s shoes for an evening and explore the challenges that face our friends sleeping outdoors this winter. There is no cost to attend, since Hillyer and St. Paul’s will provide your meals, but we do ask that those who come bring a donation of winter scarves, gloves, hats, etc. The lock-in concludes at 11:00am on Monday, January 16. Contact Catherine for more information.
Retreats at Camp Caroline…
- The Hillyer van will leave at 4:00pm on Friday and return around 2:00pm on Sunday. Forms and fees are due one week prior to the retreat.
Summer 2017 Mission Trips…
- Our middle school youth will travel to Lexington, Kentucky to join Maxwell Presbyterian for their Mission Immersion Project June 10-16, 2017. Thank you for providing feedback. We are going to keep our date and move forward. The total cost will be $150 and is first come, first serve. We need your deposits for this trip ASAP. The remaining $100 is due February 26.
- Our high school youth will travel to Chavies, Kentucky to join Appalachia Service Project July 23-29, 2017! The total cost for the trip is $150 and is first come, first serve. We need your deposits for this trip ASAP. The remaining $100 is due February 26.
- Sunday, January 15 – Monday, January 16: No Room in the Inn Justice Lock-in (middle, high school, and adults)
- Sunday, January 29: Camp Registration Sunday (grades K-12)
- Friday, February 3 – Sunday, February 5: CYF Midwinter Retreat (high school)
- Sunday, February 12: JYF/Prime Timers Lunch (grades 3-5)
- Sunday, February 19: Catherine’s Ordination
- Wednesday, March 1: Ash Wednesday Pancake Supper (grades 3-12)
- Friday, March 3 – Sunday, March 5: Chi Rho Spring Retreat (middle school)